Part-Time Caretaker Position – Cork Education Support Centre
Cork Education Centre has responsibility for the development and implementation of strategies to support Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers and the wider school community, thereby building capacity in the Education Centre’s catchment area and region.
We are currently seeking to hire a part-time Caretaker to join our team.
- Opening and closing of the Centre and general security.
- Moving furniture, equipment and materials as required and have rooms ready for use.
- Assist course facilitators with setting up relevant technology i.e., laptop, touchscreen, sound system etc.
- Preparing teas, coffees and other catering needs, as required.
- General cleaning duties.
- General maintenance and repair work inside and outside the Centre.
- Supervising the Centre car park when necessary.
- General maintenance and use of office equipment.
- Acting as a key holder and, if required, be available for security alarm calls outside of working hours.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Flexibility regarding working hours/days
- Availability to work at weekends, if required.
- Experience with technology.
C.V.s can be emailed to
Closing Date/Time - 1pm on Monday 2nd October, 2023.