24-5832-SPR- Child Lifting Techniques for Schools
- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Safe Manual Handling Essentials
- Legislation & Best Practice for Child Moving & Lifting
- Risk Assessment for Handling
- Normal Human Movement
- Person Handling Techniques
- Do’s & Dont’s
- Practice in safe handling of children
- Demonstration & practice of safe use of hoists, slide sheets where available
- Practical workshops
Certificate of Completion from Optima Training
A link to access the course will be emailed to you prior to the course.
If you wish to cancel your place you can do so by clicking on the cancellation link at the bottom of your booking confirmation email.
Please Note – The fee for this Course is non-refundable. By booking a place you agree to these terms.
|Course Start Date / Time
|06-03-2024 6:00 pm
|Course End Date / Time
|06-03-2024 8:00 pm