24-5800-SPR- Leading SEN Provision in Mainstream Primary Schools
Leading SEN Provision in Mainstream Primary Schools
A webinar for Primary Principals and SEN Coordinators covering:
- The Principals of the Current SEN provision model.
- Planning & Coordinating SEN Provision through a collaborative approach.
- Communication with Stakeholders including parents, health services & other agencies.
- Mentoring & Inducting Newly Appointed SETs
- Developing and reviewing School SEN policy
- SEN Evaluations by the Inspectorate
- Transition of pupils from pre-school and into second level.
This webinar will be facilitated by Dr Celia Walsh Ed D; Former Primary School Principal & Director of Waterford Teachers Centre.
A link to access the course will be emailed to you prior to the course.
If you wish to cancel your place you can do so by clicking on the cancellation link at the bottom of your booking confirmation email.
|Course Start Date / Time
|27-02-2024 7:00 pm
|Course End Date / Time
|27-02-2024 8:00 pm
|Cut off date
|27-02-2024 4:30 pm