Virtual Assemblies for Dummies
A Survival Guide for the rest of us!
● You will be provided with a template of suggested activities-all tried and tested over the last two years.
● Sample script provided
● View and discuss a recording of a virtual assembly
● Copy of Virtual Assembly protocols
● Copy of invitation letter to parents/guardians
● Discussion on possible topics and possible pitfalls
● Meeting finishes with a Q&A.
This is a collaboration with West Cork Education Centre and presented by Cóilín Ó Coigligh.
For Primary teachers.
|Course Start Date / Time||24-01-2022 3:30 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||24-01-2022 4:30 pm|
|Speaker||Cóilín Ó Coigligh|