From Dysregulation to Regulation – (2 Part Online Course)
Date: Part 1, Monday, January 24, 2022 : Part 2, Monday, February 28, 2022
Time: 4.00pm to 5.30pm
Cost: €15.00 for the two part course -Online Via Zoom
Helping the Overwhelmed Child to find their Calm in the School Environment. A Two session Course
This online course is suitable for both Primary Teachers and SNA’s
Participants will learn to recognise the signs of dysregulation and to meet the dysregulated child’s need in those moments and beyond.
As this webinar is experiential and an interactive workshop. For a deeper learning the Tutor recommends having the following Art Supplies to hand:
- rainbow pony beads or similar – feathers – balloons
- hit it punch balloons (can get these in deals or eurogiant) - empty jar with lid –
- empty plastic 250ml bottle – cornflour – spoon – glitter - glitter glue
- jug of water - basin or container to hold mess – flowy scarf - bottle of bubbles
- 2 inner tubes of kitchen foil or similar (to act as drum sticks) - - paper and colours
Facilitated by: Aideen Flynn, MA, M-IAPTP.
Aideen has worked with children in educational settings for 20 years, starting as a mainstream primary teacher, moving into SEN working specifically with children with an ASD diagnosis. She is now a child and adolescent psychotherapist helping children, parents and teachers work together to enable the struggling child be the best he or she can be.
Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel your place you can do so by clicking on the cancellation link at the bottom of your booking confirmation email. Course fees, if applicable, will only be refunded if you cancel 72 hours before the date and start time of the course. When you register for a course, you agree to these terms.
|Course Start Date / Time||24-01-2022 4:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||28-01-2022 5:30 pm|
|Location||Online via ZOOM|