You will need one Slow Cooker to run this Activity for 12 children.
The purpose of this training course is to provide a ready-made structured activity for those responsible for managing and delivering the Summer Provision Programmes.
The course is 1 hour long, delivered live on Zoom and is made up of presentation and demonstration, with time for live Q & A at the end.
Each participant will have softcopies of the recipes and shopping lists forwarded on to them after the training session.
Recipes have simple equipment requirements and use simple every day ingredients.
1. Health and Safety Advice.
2. Cookery workshop set up.
3. Advice on how to deliver the cookery workshops.
4. 5 Recipes for a week long programme.
5. 5 sets of shopping lists and approximate costs.
6. 1 to 2 hours activity for the children per day – depending on ability.
Tutor: Mary Harte, Kater4Kids
Book your place here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_B3yCjENoQH6ZfBVAGcjozg
|Course Start Date / Time||17-06-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||17-06-2021 8:00 pm|