Implementing Models of Co-Teaching in Mainstream Primary Classrooms.
· Rationale for Co-Teaching approaches
· Advantages & disadvantages of in - class models of provision.
· Models of in-class support.
· Review of current practice
· Collaborative planning
· Strategies for group creation
· Review & monitoring of progress.
For Primary School Teachers
This webinar will be facilitated by Dr Celia Walsh Ed D; Former Primary School Principal & Director of Waterford Teachers Centre.
A link to access the course will be emailed to you prior to the course.
If you wish to cancel your place you can do so by clicking on the cancellation link at the bottom of your booking confirmation email.
|Course Start Date / Time||14-09-2021 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||14-09-2021 8:00 pm|
|Speaker||Dr. Celia Walsh|