23-4647-SPR-The Middle Leader - Post Primary - 3 session course
The Middle Leader – a Key Member of the School Community
Target Group: Teachers who currently hold or aspire to positions of leadership in post-primary schools.
Tutor: Harry Freeman - Harry is an independent education consultant who provides CPD on leadership, Learning and Teaching and Positive Behaviour Management to school staffs across Ireland.
The course will address the following themes:
- Defining Middle Leadership
- Models of Leadership and their application
- Establishing and creating a vision for the role of middle leader
- Leading teams
- Managing meetings
- Managing conflict
- Preparing for Interviews
The course will have a practical focus and will provide opportunities for participants to engage in discussion and share good practice.
Feedback from the last course:
- Great course. Harry is excellent and have a real insight into the role of the middle leader
- Really enjoyable course. Lots of good information and tips re interview, role of a leader etc. Interesting to hear about his insights from the other side of the interview panel. Very positive experience, thank you Harry!
- An excellent course and very interesting!
The course is run over 3 evenings:
Thursday 2nd, 9th and 23rd February, 2023
Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
A link to access the course will be emailed to you prior to the course.
If you wish to cancel your place you can do so by clicking on the cancellation link at the bottom of your booking confirmation email. Course fees, if applicable, will only be refunded if you cancel 72 hours before the date and start time of the course. When you register for a course, you agree to these terms.
|Course Start Date / Time
|02-02-2023 7:00 pm
|Course End Date / Time
|23-02-2023 9:00 pm
|Cut off date
|02-02-2023 4:55 pm
|Thursday 2nd, 9th and 23rd February, 2023