In this webinar participants will gain an understanding of the successful implementation of Wellbeing in Junior Cycle and TY by using a teacher-friendly, student-centred method. It will detail how post primary schools across Ireland are using The Nurture 4 Wellbeing Programme for Junior Cycle & TY. Leagan Gaeilge ar fáil freisin!
This programme – a comprehensive suite of Digital Teaching Packs and accompanying Student Journals (workbooks) - helps teachers deliver their Wellbeing lessons with ease. It also helps school leaders to reach the Dept. of Education and Skills requirement to deliver 400 hours of Wellbeing in Junior Cycle by September 2022.
With 100 hrs of Wellbeing lessons to choose from it couldn’t be easier.
Edel O’Donovan, Deputy Principal, St. Angela’s College, Cork & Aran O’Driscoll, Wellbeing Coordinator
- Illustrate and explore the rationale and methods used to set up a Wellbeing Dept.
- Show consideration of the current, long-established practices of student care already in place in schools.
- Outline the structure and content of the Nurture 4 Wellbeing Programme for Junior Cycle & TY.
- Explain how 400 hours of Wellbeing can be achieved with ease.
- Address teacher fatigue, need for comprehensive planning documents and resources, the values and attitudes to be woven into a Wellbeing Programme.
- Facilitate diverse teaching and learning strategies within the programme.
Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NyklyTMIQraQx3IXMNEnow
|Course Start Date / Time||11-11-2021 4:30 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||11-11-2021 5:30 pm|