Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course (MBSR)
8-Week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course (MBSR) by certified M.SC. Instructor.
Certificate available for CPD.This course acts as a prerequisite for the Paws b and .b courses.
We are delighted to announce that we will run the 8 week course in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction , beginning on the 16th of October, 2019 in the Cork Education Support Centre, Mardyke, Cork.
Benefits of the course are:
- Increased awareness and concentration
- A quieter mind, a sense of balance and enhanced well-being.
- Learning new ways to cope more effectively with the workings of the mind
- Learning new ways to cope more effectively with stress, pain or suffering.
- Learning to be kinder to ourselves and take better care of ourselves.
- Improved relationships
- Many health benefits have been suggested in the research indicating better sleep, less pain, better immunity, etc.
The course fee is €295, which includes eight 2 hour classes, a detailed workbook, 3 audio meditations and a one day retreat on Saturday 23rd of November.
Concessions and payment by instalment are available upon request.
Places are limited and the groups are kept small.
Partcipants must be available to commit to doing a daily meditation practice throughout the course duration.
Dates & Time: 4:30-6:30pm
- Wednesday 16th October
- Wednesday 23rd October
- Wednesday 6th November
- Wednesday 13th november
- Wednesday 20th November
- Wednesday 27th November
- Wednesday 4th December
- Wednesday 11th December
- Retreat Day on Saturday 23rd of November. 10-2pm
To reserve a place please complete the Application Form by following this link: https://goo.gl/forms/ZJMxalWgTKIKeUkj2 or visit www.mymindfulspace.com
Gemma Ní Dheasúnaigh holds a Masters Degree with distinction in Mindfulness based Interventions from the University College Dublin. She also holds a B.A. Honours Degree from UCC, a Higher Diploma in Education, a Postgraduate Diploma in Primary Teaching, a Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy, and is a qualified Paws b Instructor with the Mindfulness in Schools Project.